Statement Necklaces

In the past few years statement necklaces have made a HUGE comeback, which makes me one happy girl! They are one of my favorite go-to accessories! Adding a statement necklace to your outfit is the PERFECT way to complete your look. 

One day, about two years ago, I was doing a little online shopping and spotted the most amazing thing I had ever laid eyes on. You all now know this particular necklace very well: the Bubble Statement Necklace


I just had to have it! Naturally, I ordered it in three colors because it was extremely fabulous. I tracked my shipment every day and when I received them it felt like Christmas!!! Every time I wore one I received numerous compliments. As they say, the rest is history. I am now HOOKED on statement necklaces. Working at Our World Boutique has been wonderful as far as my jewelry collection is concerned (strangely enough, my husband is not available for comment).

The great thing about statement necklaces is that you can wear them with a tee to dress up a simple outfit or go bold with a dressier ensemble. I love how versatile our Crystal Petals Necklace is. It can be worn in so many ways:




Adding a statement necklace is a great way to revamp and refreshen an outfit you have worn a million times. Instead of buying a whole new wardrobe, buy some statement necklaces to switch things up a bit. Here is an example of adding our Crystal Cluster Necklace to what could have been a boring black and white outfit:



If you are not quite sure how bold you want to be, bring out a color in your outfit with a matching necklace. Pictured is our Valencia Crystal Necklace and Briolette Statement Necklace:



On the other hand, if you are feeling adventurous, don't be afraid to mix colors. I am loving how our Stranded Statement Necklace is the perfect pop of color to this outfit:


I wore the Felicity Statement Necklace in our family pictures and love how it looked with my dress:


Yellow and blue go great together. Check out our fun Hip To Be Square Statement Necklace:


Our World Boutique is a great place to find killer statement necklaces (as well as other cool stuff too)! These necklaces are all available in multiple colors, so be sure to check them out today! You won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment