Summer/Patriotic Outfits Contest Winners!!!

Thanks to everyone who sent in their photos and contributed to our Summer/Patriotic Outfits Contest! We have selected three contributors who have won gift cards to our shop.

Drum roll please...Our 1st place winner is Danielle! She sent us pictures of three different patriotic outfits she put together.



Here is what Danielle had to say about her choices: "I'm all about comfort and layers. I love to be fashionable yet comfortable and I think that these three looks combine the two while also having hints of red, white and blue."

Our 2nd place winner is Roxy! 


Roxy said, "How can you go wrong with stripes?! And no necklace needed for this outfit because the tie around the neck completes it. But we cant forget the best accessory of all that baby!"

Our 3rd place winner is Joy!


Joy said, "I wanted to wear something to work on the 3rd that was patriotic.  I started with my dark blue skirt - which I wonder what I wore before I got this as it seems to be a go-to piece for me.  I paired it with a white embellished top, red shoes, Nautical Anchor Necklace, and bracelet.  I pulled the look together with a red and white braided belt -- I felt like it was patriotic yet professional enough to wear to work."

We love how all of these ladies took basic pieces and added fun accessories to incorporate red, white, and blue into their outfits. Thanks again to everyone who participated, we loved seeing what you are wearing this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment